IN THE BEGININING

My adduct behavior started when I was 21. I was a late starter campared to most. My first addiction was to alcohol. I had my first drink at a dorm party in college. I got drunk on cheap wine out of a box. it was great at first. I was silly and acted a fool. It later got bad because as they say in Narcotics Anonomous, one is to many and a thousand isn't enough. This is refering to how many drinks I had that night. I ended up laying on the bathroom floor crying scared because I wanted the drunk feeling to go away and the world to stop spinning, not to mention I couldn't stop vomiting.. I make it through the night with the help of Heather, a friend at the time, and swore never to drink again. What a joke. It was about a year later that I learned how to drink and enjoy it. This was the begining of my downward spiral.

About Me

My photo
I WANT TO TELL MY STORY TO HELP OTHER